Wednesday, April 8, 2009


We wanted to hatch ducks eggs, and still plan to do that, but after thinking about it...we were afraid that if none of the eggs hatched and Jeremiah was sooo looking forward to ducks then he'd be sad. And momma can't have her boy sad....soooo we go a few baby ducks today. We only wanted to get 2, but could only buy them if we got at least six. SO now we have six baby ducks and will be hatching ducks eggs probably in another month.
Jeremiah with his 6 ducks

The six Mallard Ducklings...Enie, Menie, Minie, Moe, Chip & Dale(Chip and Dale because they kinda look like little chipmunks)

Jeremiah LOVES his ducksAnd they love him. They follow him around everywhere. I think they think he's the momma. lol

4 comments:

  1. I want a duck... think I want moe.. :)

    What are you going to do with them when they get full grown??

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric's uncle has a pond in his back yard and he lives like a mile down the road from us. Plus our whole little villiage of Lisite has TONS of wild mallard ducks. I'm sure they will flock together with the local ducks. lol If not, they can hang around here with us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your son will want them to hang there :) You do still have a fish pond right, It just need to be a bit bigger and the litte ducks will be happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we need an update photo of the ducks

    ReplyDelete