A pic of the car the ran right into the neighbors tree yesterday. Not sure way, but the guy just ran straight off the road and into our next door neighbors yard and was stopped by the tree. Thankfully the guy was ok, just a sore knee. Eric has taken to calling me "Little Glo" (after my mother-in-law Gloria) because I've told the story of how I heard the car smashing into the tree more then once or twice.
For those of you that don't know my mother-in-law...some people (not me of course because I'm the perfect daughter-in-law. hehehehe) seem to think she has the "gift" of telling the same story over and over and over.
So because I told the story more then once...I'm now little glo. But hey,whatever. It's not everyday a car wrecks in your neighbors yard. And lets face it...these days...with 2 little ones in the dead of winter....I don't get out much. So this is big news for me. lol
Just checking to see if the comment section works :)
ReplyDeleteO.K.
ReplyDelete