Well little Eli is 6 weeks old now. He's already changed soooo much. Jeremiah is still loving the whole big brother thing. The one and only sign of jealousy he's ever shown is when Eli has a little toy or rattle. Jeremiah thinks it's his and doesn't really want to willingly let Eli have it. lol But if that's the worst he does while adjusting to a new baby in the house...I'll be more then happy with that. Jeremiah really is a great big brother and is very protective of his baby brother. Eli can't cry more then 30 seconds without Jeremiah telling me I need to pick him up cause Jeremiah doesn't like to see him cry. He'll run and give Eli his pacy if I don't get there fast enough and he loves to cuddle with Eli when he's down on the floor.
Eric loves being the father of 2 boys. We have already stated that we know Eli wasn't our last baby (God willing). Eric seems to think that he "only makes boys". I told him then we'd keep going and going till I got at least one girl...even if that meant when ended up with 10 kids! lol I guess we will just have to see what the future holds.
No comments:
Post a Comment